Requires iLO 4 firmware version 2.40 or higher
To ensure the integrity of your download, HPE recommends verifying your results with
the following MD5 Checksum values:
Reboot is optional after installation. Updates will be effective after reboot. Hardware stability will be maintained without reboot.
HOW TO USE
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Enter "SPACE" to confirm the unpacking of files into the download directory.
3. After the files have been unpacked, you may delete the self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. For installation instructions, refer to README.TXT in the created directory.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the files unpacked in step 2.
Copyright 2002,2016 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development, LP. All rights reserved. Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.