End User License Agreements:
Hewlett-Packard End User License Agreement
Optional - Users should update to this version if their system is affected by one of the documented fixes or if there is a desire to utilize any of the enhanced functionality provided by this version.
HP Directories Support for ProLiant Management Processors
Release Version and/or Date:
Last Recommended or Critical Version:
Previous Version of Firmware:
Recommended: HP recommends that users should update to this firmware version at their earliest convenience.
This software works best with the following firmware revisions:
- Integrated Lights-Out 2 firmware (any version)
- Integrated Lights-Out 3 firmware (any version)
- Integrated Lights-Out 4 firmware (any version)
- Added support for IPv6 Network Configuration on iLO 4 based servers.
- iLO firmware flash using HPLOMIG might fail when a Trusted Platform Module is enabled in the server.
- While finding iLO 3 servers with invalid login credentials, HPLOMIG might not return the 'Invalid Login' error as in iLO 2.
- HPLOMIG might display the programming screen for 10 minutes after an iLO firmware update completion.
Directories support for HP ProLiant Management Processors consists of three components: a component for extending the schema, a component for installing Microsoft Active Directory and Novell eDirectory snap-ins and a tool to help migrate to directories.
User guides, white papers and other documentation are available at: http://www.hp.com/servers/lights-out.
For additional information, check online help files about how to use features.
Online help files can be accessed from within the browser web pages by clicking on the question mark in the upper right-hand corner of each page.