Recommended - HPE recommends users update to this version at their earliest convenience.
The CLI command to create a cluster (a storage pool) succeeds even when a management group has two StoreVirtual 3200 storage systems.
Servers and server clusters
You can now use the SVMC to assign multiple servers to a single volume.
The StoreVirtual SNMP MIBs have been updated, and the SNMP OID values are returned correctly.
• The storage controller cannot be powered off through the SVMC. The disabled Power Off button has been removed from the Storage Controller Actions menu choice, Power off or Reboot. However, the disabled Power Off button remains on the Reboot dialog where you enter the time delay before confirming the action.
• The VIP remains accessible through the SVMC when a storage controller being repaired or replaced fails over.
The following performance issues are fixed in Version 13.6:
• High latency at low queue depths
• Slow throughput during certain sequential I/O operations
• Multi-site volumes assigned to non-optimal site
• Host I/O timeouts and disconnects
· Improved memory utilization and consumption reporting