Find the following items in the Help menu:
- Site help (this help) to find procedures and how-to information about HPE Support Center features.
- Site support to request assistance or report issues with specific HPE Support Center features.
See Site support for details.
- Call support to find country-specific contact information.
Find the following items in the main menu:
- Submit or manage support cases.
See Support Case Manager for details.
- Forums, an online community for peer-to-peer technical support and knowledge sharing. Like-minded professionals gather to exchange knowledge, best practices, and experience.
- Chat with HPE to help you find solutions
to common product issues.
See Chat with HPE for details.
After you use the search to identify your product, on the product page the following options appear, if available:
- Sign up for alerts to receive alerts about your HPE products.
- Chat with HPE.
For worldwide technical support information, see the HPE support website. Before contacting HPE, collect the following information:
- Product model names and numbers
- Technical support registration number (if applicable)
- Product serial numbers
- Error messages
- Operating system type and revision level
- Detailed questions
HPE Support Center documentation
Find HPE Support Center and Insight Remote Support documentation at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Information Library.