Find the following items in the Help menu:
- Site help (this help) to find procedures and how-to information about HPE Support Center features.
- Site support to request assistance or report issues with specific HPE Support Center features.
See Site support for details.
- Contact HPE to find sales and support contact information.
Find the following items in the main menu:
- Chat with HPE to help you find solutions
to common product issues.
See Chat with HPE for details.
- Forums, an online community for peer-to-peer technical support and knowledge sharing. Like-minded professionals gather to exchange knowledge, best practices, and experience.
- Submit or manage support cases.
See Support Case Manager for details.
After you use the search to identify your product, on the product page the following options appear, if available:
- Sign up for alerts to receive alerts about your HPE products.
- Customer Self Repair to request replacement parts that you can install yourself. Note CSR is only available for certain products.
- Chat with HPE.
For worldwide technical support information, see the HPE support website. Before contacting HPE, collect the following information:
- Product model names and numbers
- Technical support registration number (if applicable)
- Product serial numbers
- Error messages
- Operating system type and revision level
- Detailed questions
HPE Support Center documentation
Find HPE Support Center and Insight Remote Support documentation at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Information Library.