Profile and settings
After you sign in, click the icon in the upper right of any page:
- E-mail address
- Preferred language
- Country or region of residence
- Contact preferences
- User ID
- Security questions
- Additional business or personal contact information
- Your profile
View and edit the following:
View the following:
- Contracts and warranties
The Settings page displays a summary of your current access to entitled HPE Support Center features and content:
You have access to these if your HPE Passport ID is associated with an active support agreement, packaged support, or warranty (all referred to as "contract", below), by one or more of the following means:
- You are linked as the owner, in single mode, to a contract that enables access.
- You are linked in multiple mode to a contract that enables access.
- You are a member of a user group associated with a contract and warranty share, that includes a contract that enables access.
- You are a member of a user group associated with a device group, that contains a device that is covered by a contract that enables access.
The summary also displays your current role in HPE Support Center (for example customer, partner, employee).
In the summary, follow the links under Gain access to entitled features and content to link your HPE Passport ID to additional entitlements. See More Information on Access to HPE Support Materials or click Learn more in the summary for additional information.
Sign out of this HPE Support Center session.