Note: This help is for HPE Channel Partners who need to update their profile settings.
Customers should use the new HPE Support Center help for profile and settings: support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=cep-help_en_us&page=GUID-6AF41F5E-46B1-4634-8230-515A303A2416.html.
Note: HPE is required to check for global trade compliance. If you believe your access is wrongly blocked from receiving HPE services, please contact HPE Support.
After you sign in, click the icon in the upper right of any page:
Refer to the new HPE Support Center help for how to change your profile settings: support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=cep-help_en_us&page=GUID-6AF41F5E-46B1-4634-8230-515A303A2416.html.
View and edit the following:
- Your profile
- Forums settings
- Subscriber's Choice profile
View the following:
- Contracts and warranties
The Settings page displays a summary of your current access to entitled HPE Support Center features:
You have access to these if your HPESC account is associated with an active support agreement, packaged support, or warranty (all referred to as "contract", below), by one or more of the following means:
- You are linked as the owner, in single mode, to a contract that enables access.
- You are linked in multiple mode to a contract that enables access.
- You are a member of a user group associated with a contract and warranty share, that includes a contract that enables access.
- You are a member of a user group associated with a device group, that contains a device that is covered by a contract that enables access.
The summary also displays your current role in HPE Support Center (for example customer, partner, employee).
In the summary, follow the links under Gain access to entitled features and content to link your HPESC account to additional entitlements.
Sign out of this HPE Support Center session.