Note: This help is for HPE Channel Partners who need to update their profile settings.
Customers should use the new digital customer experience help for profile and settings: https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=cep-help_en_us&page=profile_and_preferences.html.
You sign into the HPE Support Center using your HPE Passport profile. You can change your email address and User ID, and any of the other fields in your HPE Passport account, at any time.
To change your HPE Passport profile, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the HPE Support Center.
Click the profile and settings icon in the upper right, and click Profile.
On the Edit My HPE Passport Profile page, type your new email address into the field.
- Choose Yes or No if you want HPE to contact you via email about your products, services, offers and events from HPE.
- Type your title and name into the fields.
- Choose your preferred language and country from the drop-down lists.
The Additional information section includes your contact information:
- Select your time zone from the drop-down list.
- Select your country from the drop-down list.
- Type your company name and address in the fields.
- Type your phone number and fax number and choose Yes or No if you want HPE to contact you via phone or fax about your products, services, offers and events from HPE.
- Click Save changes.